All the spreadsheets you need to run Full Stack Scrum™ are here, plus some other goodies. Each is explained at appropriate points in the System hypertext. Slides and spreadsheets are in Microsoft Office formats and were tested in Open Office 4.
- Proposal Slides—For evangelizing FuSS™ within your organization, after customization.
- Sprint and release spreadsheets (required only if you do not have a digital tracker with the capability listed):
- Burndown Chart—Track rate of to-do hour reduction and predict sprint delivery.
- Capacities—Enter team member availability for the sprint and compare to their task estimate totals.
- Release Capacities—Enter team velocities and compare to their release story count totals.
- Release Burndown Chart—Track rate of story acceptance and predict release delivery.
- Sprint Analysis—Improve estimation by temporarily tracking actual hours for tasks and comparing them to both estimates and capacities.
- Agile Transformation Backlog spreadsheet of epics and initial stories for your change project.
- Tracker comparison forms are linked from the Agile Tracking Tool Comparison page.