All the spreadsheets you need to run Full Stack Scrum™ are here, plus some other goodies. Each is explained at appropriate points in the System hypertext. Slides and spreadsheets are in Microsoft Office formats and were tested in Open Office 4 (now LibreOffice).
- Proposal Slides—For evangelizing FuSS™ within your organization (editing required).
- Sprint and release spreadsheets (required only if you do not have a digital tracker with the capability listed):
- Burndown Chart—Track rate of to-do hour reduction and predict sprint delivery.
- Capacities—Enter team member availability for the sprint and compare to their task estimate totals.
- Release Capacities—Enter team velocities and compare to their release story count totals.
- Release Burndown Chart—Track rate of story acceptance and predict release delivery.
- Sprint Analysis—Improve estimation by temporarily tracking actual hours for tasks and comparing them to both estimates and capacities.
- Agile Transformation Backlog spreadsheet of epics and initial stories for your change project.
- Tracker comparison forms are linked from the Agile Tracking Tool Comparison page.